Bring your coveralls, pitchfork and a vision. This comfortable country/mini farm has double paned windows in front with spectacular views of the coast range southwest and, in back, to the north. Home features heat pump, 2 Jenn Air ovens, upgraded granite counter tops, informal and formal dining areas, formal living room, large TV room with stone propane fireplace. All sleeping areas are downstairs and make for cool summer nights. 1800 sf barn with high ceiling, cement floors, hay loft, shop and stalls.
Bob Knight of John L. Scott Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H&L Digest of Mid & Upper Willamette Valley,
Vol. 30, Issue 05, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range
- Basement: Finished Basement, Full Basement
- Handicapped Access: Handicap Features
- Roof: Composition Roof, Shingle Roof
- Stories: 2 Story
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck
- Fireplace: Family Room Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Tile Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Dining Room on 1st Floor, Family Room on Main Floor, Formal Dining Room, Living Room on 1st Floor, Master Bedroom on Lower Level
- MLS Area: Southeast Salem
- View: Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Lot Size: Cul-de-Sac